Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Why a Food Blog?

I have been a silent blogger all this time. I see blog as a way to convey my feelings and have always been a private blogger from way back in 2006. Before marriage, work always kept me occupied and blog was more of a occasional thing. When I got married in 2007 August, it was a complete change in my life. Suddenly I had loads of time on my hands and the first thing we homemakers living outside India try is our hand at cooking.

Well I had my ups and downs and after nearly 1.5 yrs of experiment on my poor hubby, I think I am getting better at my dishes. Initially I would put down all my recipes in a notepad. Then one day, I felt why not a blog, that way I'll keep all my recipes at one place and its easier to share.

So here I am with my food blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment